Updating Listings in Universal New Thought Directory webs:
Such as FindACenter.com
Updates are the responsibility of sponsors. When a listing is out of date, this simply means that no one at the Organization, the listing pertains to, cares about whether the information within the listing is up to date.
You might think that New Thought leaders at the various communities would take responsibility because they want to promote their centers, but for decades this has not been the case.
For years volunteers spent thousands of hours calling every New Thought Organization in the world every year updating information in every listing. Their collective experience was / is quite shocking. Despite offering a free service and other support for New Thought Centers, every unpaid volunteer experienced verbal abuse from various New Thought leaders.
We do not feel that this behavior characterizes all New Thought Leaders, but with the retirement of previous generations of volunteers, and the founders, our generation of volunteers has chosen to learn from their experience. So we don't call New Thought Centers, nor do phone support.
Support Staff is happy to help sponsors in achieving their goals of updating or upgrading listing info when a responsible party steps up to make a demonstration of the consciousness of the leadership of that community.
There is an excellent article with some insights about this by Theresa Berry
There are two types of updates:
- Simple one time updates.
- Updates by Community Stewards who have chosen to demonstrate Prosperity Consciousness for a particular New Thought Community through stewarding the listing pertaining to their center.
Community Stewards may implement annual updates, choose to show contact info, block Third Party Sponsorship of links and direct button links to the community resources, or pages of their favorite community members.
If you simply want a one time update, register and learn how.
Support is only available to registered members / participants:
- Registering with a valid email
- then submitting validation and subscription codes to verify they are sponsors.
Privacy / Security is insured through the two step verification process of the validation codes.
- Your support for any New Thought Organization, Community, Center or Leader is anonymous.
- Sharing your compassionate action of supporting a New Thought Center or Organization is up to you.
Community Sponsors of listings pertaining to various New Thought Organizations, Communities, Centers, Churches and Study groups are able to:
- update Universal New Thought directory listings such as those in www.FindACenter.com.*
- upgrade Charity listings to Prosperity.*
- update listing info.*
- confirm levels of info to be shown within the listing(s) they sponsor.*
Be aware that until that point at which enough New Thought Communities are able to support the work we do, responses to your inquiries will require some time. Be patient replies will eventually manifest and action will follow.
To get help:
- open an account
- create a ticket regarding the issue you need support for.
- login to check the ticket and reply to it in order to move solutions forward
- the site is secure! Email is not, so we don't do support by email.
Be kind, polite and patient with volunteers to facilitate fast support.
When you visit any New Thought Center we trust you find:
* Sponsors seeking upgrades or updates of listings simply provide valid Subscription and Transaction ID's. We cannot provide validation without these.
A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
Use of resources managed by NewThought.net/work Serving New Thought are subject to the Terms.